Rolfe Benson LLP is a Vancouver-based Chartered Professional Accountants public practice firm providing top-tier accounting, audit, tax and consulting services. Our client base is predominantly owner-managed businesses, high net worth individuals, estates and trusts, investment holding companies, charities and not for profit organizations. We’ve built our business by providing small to mid-sized organizations with scalable, custom-tailored tax and accounting solutions that fit. Our firm takes a more personal approach to professional services. We’ve built our success on the hard work and dedication of our team. We want to work with great people and great people want to work with us.
- We are looking for a full-time administrative assistant.
The Job Description:
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Incoming and outgoing mail organization and distribution
- Scanning and e-filing documents to the document management system
- Electronic filing of various forms with the Canada Revenue Agency
- Maintaining file room; sending and retrieving files
- Creating engagement letters
- Daily banking
- Ordering office supplies
- Providing back-up coverage for reception
- Assisting with office clean-up
- Various other administrative tasks as assigned
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, learn quickly and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- High standard of integrity and commitment to exceptional client service
- Ability to act professionally in a busy environment
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office
The RB Difference:
- We offer a competitive salary, annual profit sharing plan and comprehensive benefits package.
- Paid overtime (or time off in lieu of overtime), core hours and reduced summer hours.
- Along with a commitment to your continued professional development, we offer in-house and external training programs to enhance your personal growth.
- Every member of our team plays a key role in our success and is rewarded for their hard work. Our people do great work and our clients notice the difference.
To be considered for this position please submit your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to thank all candidates for their interest, however only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.