CPA Student – January 2020 or September 2020
Position Type: CPA Student – Permanent (Full-Time)
Location: Vancouver British Columbia Canada
Job Start Date: January 2020 or September 2020
Job Title: CPA Students (Full-time)
Rolfe Benson LLP is a Vancouver-based Chartered Professional Accountants public practice firm providing top-tier accounting, audit, tax and consulting services. Our client base is predominantly owner-managed businesses, high net worth individuals, estates and trusts, investment holding companies, charities and not for profit organizations. We’ve built our business by providing small to mid-sized organizations with scalable, custom-tailored tax and accounting solutions that fit. Our firm takes a more personal approach to professional services. We’ve built our success on the hard work and dedication of our team. We want to work with great people and great people want to work with us.
- We are looking for CPA Students entering the Pre-Approved Training Program. Options for start dates are January 2020 or September 2020
- We offer in house CPA mentors and tuition, exam and student fee reimbursement
The Job Description:
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work as part of a team on audit field engagements
- Prepare audit, review and compilation working paper files
- Prepare financial statements and income tax returns e.g. corporate, personal, trust and charity information returns
- Conduct financial and systems analysis
- Develop and sustain client relationships
- Eligible to start the CPA program by Fall 2020 or soon thereafter
- Ability to multi-task, work independently as well as in a team, meet deadlines and learn quickly
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- High standard of integrity and commitment to exceptional client service
- Prior work experience in a related field is preferred, but not required
The RB Difference:
- We offer a competitive salary, annual profit sharing plan, and comprehensive benefits package.
- Paid overtime (or time off in lieu of overtime), core hours and reduced summer hours.
- Along with a commitment to your continued professional development, we offer in-house and external training programs to enhance your personal growth.
- Opportunities to be involved in various fun social, community and fundraising events throughout the year.
To be considered for this position please send in a cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript indicating you are applying for the CPA Student position and your preferred start date.
E-mail Applications To firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents Required: Cover Letter, Resume, Unofficial Transcript