Financial Statement Administrator
Rolfe Benson LLP is a Vancouver-based Chartered Professional Accountants public practice firm providing top-tier accounting, audit, tax and consulting services. Our client base is predominantly owner-managed businesses, high net worth individuals, estates and trusts, investment holding companies, charities and not for profit organizations. We’ve built our business by providing small to mid-sized organizations with scalable, custom-tailored tax and accounting solutions that fit. Our firm takes a more personal approach to professional services. We’ve built our success on the hard work and dedication of our team. We want to work with great people and great people want to work with us.
- We are looking for a full-time Financial Statement Administrator
The Job Description:
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Process financial statements and tax forms
- Process various letters and resolutions
- Process and e-file GST, PST and WCB
- Assisting with administration of monthly billing
- Other administrative duties, as required
- Minimum three years experience in a professional environment; experience in an Accounting firm would be considered an asset
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office; experience with CaseWare, CaseView, TaxPrep and Adobe is considered an asset
- Attention to detail is essential
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, meet deadlines and adapt quickly
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- High standard of integrity and commitment to exceptional client service
- Ability to act professionally in a busy environment
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
The RB Difference:
- We offer a competitive salary, annual profit sharing plan, a comprehensive benefits package and paid overtime (or time off in lieu of paid overtime).
- Every member of our team plays a key role in our success and is rewarded for their hard work. Our people do great work and our clients notice the difference.
To be considered for this position please submit your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at email@example.com
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest, however only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.