Rolfe Benson LLP is a Vancouver-based Chartered Professional Accountants public practice firm providing top-tier accounting, audit, tax and consulting services. Our client base is predominantly owner-managed businesses, high net worth individuals, estates and trusts, investment holding companies, charities and not for profit organizations. We’ve built our business by providing small to mid-sized organizations with scalable, custom-tailored tax and accounting solutions that fit. Our firm takes a more personal approach to professional services. We’ve built our success on the hard work and dedication of our team. We want to work with great people and great people want to work with us.
- We are looking for Managers to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have exceptional interpersonal and technical skill and a well-rounded background working with not for profit organizations and private companies. Prior experience in leading and managing audit engagements is essential to this role.
The Job Description:
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead and manage audit, review and compilation engagements
- Provide oversight on the completion of income tax returns, corporate, personal, trust and charity information returns and other required filings
- Plan and lead teams to ensure assignments are completed within agreed timeframes
- Monitor the progress of engagements and communicate with the team and partners
- Ensure adherence to the firm’s standards and quality control procedures
- Develop and foster excellent client relationships
- Supervise and mentor audit staff, while providing continuous feedback
- Participate in the training and development of staff
- Designated CPA with experience working in a management role in a public practice accounting firm, with a focus on audit engagements
- Strong technical skills including Canadian auditing standards, ASPE and ASNPO
- Ability to manage and monitor multiple projects and budgets in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and adapt quickly
- Exceptional organizational, communication and leadership skills
- High standard of integrity and commitment to exceptional client service
The RB Difference:
- We offer a competitive salary, annual profit sharing plan, comprehensive benefits package and paid overtime (or time off in lieu of overtime).
- Along with a commitment to your continued professional development, we offer an in-house leadership training program to enhance your personal growth.
- Every member of our team plays a key role in our success and is rewarded for their hard work. Our people do great work and our clients notice the difference.
To be considered for this position, we encourage qualified candidates to submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest, however only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.