Senior Tax Manager
Rolfe, Benson LLP, Chartered Accountants has been providing quality accounting audit, tax, and consulting services for over 55 years.
We are a well managed public accounting firm and have built a solid foundation of clients from a wide spectrum of backgrounds and industry sectors.
Our client base is predominately owner managed businesses, high net worth individuals, estates and trusts, investment holding companies, charities and not for profit organizations.
- We are looking for a Senior Tax Manager to lead our growing tax practice
- This is a fantastic opportunity for advancement and partnership for the right individual
- Delivering high level tax planning strategies for clients
- Supervision & mentoring of tax staff
- Coordination & review of special tax projects
- Overall management & marketing of the tax group
- An accounting designation
- Completed CICA in-depth tax courses
- Experience in a public accounting firm as a manager or senior manager
- Ability to forge sound working relationships with partners, clients and related advisors
- Sound analytical, problem solving skills and professional judgment
- Have strong leadership and analytical abilities
We offer a competitive salary, an annual profit sharing plan and health & insurance benefits.
To be considered for this position please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We thank you for applying, however, only those short listed for an interview will be contacted.