Rolfe Benson LLP is a Vancouver-based Chartered Professional Accountants public practice firm providing top-tier accounting, audit, tax and consulting services. Our client base is predominantly owner-managed businesses, high net worth individuals, estates and trusts, investment holding companies, charities and not for profit organizations. We’ve built our business by providing small to mid-sized organizations with scalable, custom-tailored tax and accounting solutions that fit. Our firm takes a more personal approach to professional services. We’ve built our success on the hard work and dedication of our team. We want to work with great people and great people want to work with us.
- We are looking for Senior Accountants to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have public practice experience working with small to mid-sized private companies as well as strong technical skills in accounting and tax.
The Job Description:
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan, manage and execute Compilation and Review engagements
- Complete income tax returns, corporate, personal, trust and other required filings
- Interact directly with clients, partners and managers on various engagements
- Plan, schedule and complete assignments within agreed timeframes
- Provide bookkeeping services for clients such as monthly accounting, GST returns and payroll
- Assist clients with day to day accounting and tax queries
- Develop and sustain client relationships
- Perform other client related duties or projects as required
- Train and supervise junior staff
- Designated CPA, with 1 to 2 years of experience post-designation working in a public practice accounting firm
- Proficiency in CaseWare, Caseview, Taxprep and Microsoft Office
- Strong foundation of financial accounting and tax knowledge, including ASPE
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and adapt quickly
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and communication skills
- High standard of integrity and commitment to exceptional client service
The RB Difference:
- We offer a competitive salary, annual profit sharing plan, comprehensive benefits package and paid overtime (or time off in lieu of overtime).
- We support continued professional and personal development through ongoing training and mentorship.
- Every member of our team plays a key role in our success and is rewarded for their hard work. Our people do great work and our clients notice the difference.
To be considered for this position, we encourage qualified candidates to submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest, however only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.