Tax & Accounting Co-op Student – January 2020
Position Type: Co-op Work Term (Paid)
Location: Vancouver British Columbia Canada
Work Term: January 2020
Work Length: 4 to 6 months
Job Title: Tax and Accounting Co-op Position (January 2020)
Rolfe Benson LLP is a Vancouver-based Chartered Professional Accountants public practice firm providing top-tier accounting, audit, tax and consulting services. Our client base is predominantly owner-managed businesses, high net worth individuals, estates and trusts, investment holding companies, charities and not for profit organizations. We’ve built our business by providing small to mid-sized organizations with scalable, custom-tailored tax and accounting solutions that fit. Our firm takes a more personal approach to professional services. We’ve built our success on the hard work and dedication of our team. We want to work with great people and great people want to work with us.
- We are looking for Co-op students interested in obtaining a CPA designation
- We are offering a 4 to 6 month placement starting January 2020
- There may be an opportunity to continue on as a CPA Student after completion of the university program requirements
The Job Description:
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work as part of a team on tax engagements and on the personal tax intake program
- Prepare tax and compilation working paper files
- Prepare income tax returns (e.g. corporate, personal, trust and charity information returns) and financial statements
- Conduct tax and financial analysis
- Ability to multi-task, work independently as well as in a team, meet deadlines and learn quickly
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- High standard of integrity and commitment to exceptional client service
The RB Difference:
- We offer a competitive salary, annual profit sharing plan, and comprehensive benefits package.
- Paid overtime (or time off in lieu of overtime), core hours and reduced summer hours.
- Along with a commitment to your continued professional development, we offer in-house and external training programs to enhance your personal growth.
- Opportunities to be involved in various fun social, community and fundraising events throughout the year.
- To be considered for this position please send in a cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript indicating you are applying for the Co-op Student position.
E-mail Applications To email@example.com
Documents Required: Cover Letter, Resume, Unofficial Transcript